Mouthpiece & Instrument Trial Policy
Due to high product demand trials are not available during the month of December.
Thank you for your interest in our trial programs.
Done on a case by case basis please call for details.Typically before any trial we like to set up a phone meeting to go over specific product questions and get a good idea of possible sizes. Please email us to set up a time. Once that is complete, we start the trial process.
Here's the basics on how the trial works:
• Place the orders as normally on our website – note in order comments “For Trial”
• If using credit card the order goes in as a pending payment (no payment captured), PayPal or Debit is collected at time of trial order. This assures us that should the items not get returned payment can be made.
• Once you have completed the trial you return what you don’t want and we invoice your card for the remaining items. In case of debit/paypal we refund the difference.
• Items must be returned in “like new” condition, with original box and bags. We expect some light scuffs on the shanks from being placed in an instrument.
• The only additional cost is the cost of your return shipping.
• In the event nothing is purchased we do reserve the option to charge a re-stocking fee to cover our original processing and shipping fees. It’s never more than $10. This is to prevent multiple trials or people taking advantage of our trial program multiple times and never purchasing.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.